Thursday, July 29, 2010

October Afternoon recognizes the Work-at-Home-Mom...YAY!!

For the paper crafting lovers, this week is a biggie during Craft and Hobby Association (CHA) Show.  Artists and crafters alike stand side by side salivating over the hottest, newest tools and papers.  I can only wish to be there, luckily I follow my favorite manufactures, and I like what I see from October Afternoon!  If you're like me and love vintage reproduction papers, then you will love what's coming up at October Afternoon.  Look at this glimpse into homemaker paper...And check out their blog for some great ideas!!




I am so stinkin excited to get my hands on this paper and create some house cleaning checklists, or maybe some recipe cards, or maybe just some SAHM emergency kits, LOL!  Stay tune for some exciting creations!

3 comments:

  1. ME TOO!!! I cannot wait to get my hands on this line either and i'm on the DT!! It is just so darn cute and perfect for me and you!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh YEAH!! I {love} OA! This little sneaky peaky looks right up my alley too. Katie, you got a primo DT spot for sure! Lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love!!! Can't wait to pick it up=) Hollie

    ReplyDelete